How I look after your data.
To comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), this notice demonstrates how and where I keep any of you data that I may have;
If you and I have been in touch about the classes, events, retreats or online classes I do, or that I'm involved in, I only collect some or all of the following information:
• Your e-mail address
• Your medical history as appropriate and relevant
• Your address
• Your telephone number and an emergency contact telephone number for you.
I use this data to contact you about classes, workshops, events, online yoga classes and retreats and to remind myself of any medical history or injuries as appropriate. I do not share this information with anyone else unless asked to by you and if so usually in regards only to medical notes or injuries. I store your email safely on MailChimp, which is encrypted.
This information will be stored for up to 7 years unless you wish otherwise.
Here is a bit about the rights you have. You have individual rights under the Data Protection Act 2018
• To be informed about the personal data I hold on you
• To access your personal data
• To object to the processing of your personal data
• To restrict the processing of your personal data
• To rectify your personal data
• To erase your personal data
I will continue to contact you by e-mail unless you let me know otherwise. If you have any questions regarding your data please do contact me to discuss further either via email or on +64 75 868 000.
This privacy notice will be on my website if you need to find it again in the future.